Nominations for the UTGSU Executive Team are now open until April 16th, 2020 at 5pm.
The UTGSU Executives play a pivotal role in providing a voice for graduate students and actively engaging with both students and the administration to provide solutions to student issues. The terms of office for these positions are from May 01st, 2020 to April 30th, 2021. The honorarium for a full Executive position each month is approximately $1300.00.
To submit a nomination form, fill out and email the nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
The mandatory All Candidates Meeting will be taking place online on April 17th, 2020 at 10am.
UPDATED MARCH 16TH, 2020
The Elections and Referenda Committee approved the following dates to be effective for the 2020 UTGSU Executive Elections:
– Nomination Period Opens on April 02nd, 2020 (9:00 am)
– Nomination Period Closes on April 16th, 2020 (5:00 pm)
– All-Candidates Meeting happens on April 17th, 2020 (10:00 am)
– Campaigning and Voting Begins on April 17th, 2020 (5:00 pm)
– Campaigning and Voting Ends on April 21st, 2020 (5:00 pm)