The UTGSU occasionally writes statements and comments on social issues around access to education, labour rights, civil rights, housing rights, environmental justice and more that affect our membership. Please read through the documents listed below.
- All out for Wedzin Kwa
- UTGSU Virtual Office Hours Update as of January 20, 2022
- Open Letter about Cultural Appropriation During the 2022 Lunar New Year Celebrations at Grad House
- UTGSU Women and Trans People Caucus- International Women’s Day Sanitary Support Packages
- Solidarity Statement for Ukraine
- UTGSU 2022 Services & Programming Survey Results